Our daily changing lunch meals are sophistically prepared, always vegetarian and often vegan or low in gluten**.
…and there is still time for an espresso, a delicious dessert or our homemade cake.
The food is also available to take away. We have containers, but better yet, you bring some with you.
Our lunch in Dezember
- Do, 01.12
- Green beans in tomato sauce with pilaf riceveganlow gluten
- Fr, 02.12
- Risotto with mushrooms low gluten
- Di, 06.12
- Spaghetti mit Soja-Bolognese vegan if desired
- Mi, 07.12
- Mashed potatoes with red cabbage and onion sauceveganlow gluten
- Do, 08.12
- Fruity paprika goulash with smoked tofu & basmati riceveganlow gluten
- Fr, 09.12
- Aubergine Curry with Basmati riceveganlow gluten
- Di, 13.12
- Palak Paneer with Basmati ricelow gluten
- Mi, 14.12
- Spinach dumplings with gorgonzola sauce
- Do, 15.12
- Dal Makhani Belugalentildal with Basmati riceveganlow gluten
- Fr, 16.12
- Rainbow lasagne with mozzarella crust
- Di, 20.12
- Spinach with potatoes and scrambled eggs
- Mi, 21.12
- Spicy potato-pasta vegetables veganlow gluten
- Do, 22.12
- Tagliatelle with arugula and almond saucevegan
- Fr, 23.12
- Crispy pretzel cheese dumplings with grass-green velouté and roasted savoy cabbage
- Di, 27.12
- Ribbon noodles with parsley root sauce
- Mi, 28.12
- Spiced pumpkin from the oven with creamy millet and cheese spinachlow gluten
- Do, 29.12
- Lentils with homemade spaetzle, optionally with string sausage
- Fr, 30.12
- Asian noodles with vegetablesveganlow gluten
- Sa, 31.12
A special offer is our loyalty pass. If you eat with us ten times within four weeks, you get the eleventh lunch for free!
Just ask our service for a loyalty pass when you place your next order.
**Note: We avoid the term gluten-free because we also process gluten-containing products in our kitchen and therefore cannot guarantee 100% gluten-free. However, we use, if marked as low gluten, only gluten-free ingredients. The same applies to low-lactose dishes.